ISO Pros of Hawaii Provides a Variety of Different Standards
When thinking about all the standards and regulations you have to implement and meet in order to operate, you definitely must be exhausted and worried about how you will handle ISO 9001 in Hawaii among many other ISO certifications.
After all, there are many ISO standards aimed at different systems and areas of your business, which means there is no such thing as a standard for everything.
Companies in Hawaii are aware of the importance of getting ISO certified in both mandatory and voluntary standards. And in order to stay competitive and guarantee your business improves and grows, you will need to do just the same.
Starting with ISO 9001 is a great way since it is the primary and international quality management system standard for products and services. The guidelines established in the document allow companies of all types and sizes to establish a quality management system and achieve customer satisfaction with their products and services.
Instead of aiming for the products and services themselves, this ISO standard is a process one, which means the guidelines and requirements are focused on changing and improving your processes to obtain the final results. Besides ISO 9001, you can also consider other standards such as ISO 45001, which is aimed at the occupational health and safety management system.
The document provides steps to help companies to establish a well-develop system, prevent accidents, offer safe and healthy workplaces, and gain control over processes while saving money on insurance and other similar expenses. These two are definitely the most requested ISO certifications due to their nature and relevance in the company.
We are aware of this because at IQC The ISO Pros of Hawaii, we assist companies and organizations to implement and get ISO certified in over 30 different standards. You can contact us to rely on our experts for implementing the previous ISOs for you, or let us know if you are aiming for more.
We still have many certifications available we are sure you are eager to know about and get help in the ones you need and want for your business:
– Aerospace AS9101: offers guidelines and requirements to prepare the company for the preparation and execution of the audit process to determine the quality management system in the aerospace company meets all requirements.
– Aerospace AS9102: aimed for the First Article Inspection for products and parts in the aerospace industry that allows companies to build reports and review the parts before entering the supply chain.
– Anti-Bribery ISO 37001: addresses the necessity of implementing an anti-bribery system in any company to prevent briberies, risks, threats, and find solutions when they take place.
– Asset Management ISO 55001: helps companies to manage the lifecycle of assets efficiently and gain control over daily activities, processes, achieve higher return with assets, and reduce costs when it comes to risks and processes.
– Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M): each core tool offers a way to improve processes and operations in the automotive company and boost the communication between the supplier and customer to speed up the trade and make sure the supply chain is efficiency.
– Body Armor BA 9000: aiming for the quality of body armor and equipment to help manufacturers achieve greater results and high-quality products to offer in the market.
– Counterfeits AS6081: focuses on helping aerospace companies to prevent fraudulent electronic parts to enter the supply chain and keep it clean from any counterfeit products.
– Energy ISO 50001 and SEP: this standard offers all the guidelines to establish and improve an energy system, which is also in compliance with the Superior Energy Performance program to achieve greater results.
– Ethical Sourcing SQFI: makes sure that companies obtain products through responsible and sustainable methods, especially in the food industry.
– Facility Management ISO 41001: it helps companies to establish a framework to develop, implement, and maintain efficient and effective facilities management in different sectors and industries. It could be considered a way to boost the management of any facility no matter its type and size.
– Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA: unlike the previous ISO standard that was in its place, this one aims to address and prevent foodborne illnesses instead of finding solutions for them once they are present.
– Food Safety ISO 22000: sets requirements to guarantee food companies have safe and healthy processes involved in obtaining the final products to offer to the market and prevent any diseases and harm.
– Gluten-Free Certification (GFC): all companies that manufacture gluten-free products and want to offer them in the market need to comply with regulations in the document and get certified to do so.
– Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry): provides several guidelines and regulations to ensure companies protect green areas and don’t use more space than they actually need. It was created by a non-profit company along with the world’s largest forestry certification.
– International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR: sets regulations for the export of defense and military-related equipment and technologies made in the USA to prevent risks and threats.
– Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025: all laboratories need to comply with regulations in the ISO to demonstrate they are competent and efficient to be able to offer their services to the public.
– Packaging ISO 15378: guarantees that pharmaceuticals and medical device manufacturers are using high-quality materials for the primary packaging of the products and thus, prevent damage while delivering.
– Responsible Care RC14001: created to orient companies to work with no accidents, harm, or injuries by meeting legal requirements. Also, to boost the efficiency in health, safety, environmental, and security performance which can bring value to the business, especially chemical companies in America.
– Supply Chain ISO 28000: addresses the need for a security system in the supply chain to prevent low-quality or fraudulent parts and products from entering regardless of the industry your company is part of.
– Telecommunications TL 9000: offers guidelines and regulations for companies in the ICT to develop services and products around their client needs and to also fulfill mandatory requirements for the industry.
– Audit Management Systems ISO 19011: helps companies to establish an auditing program, understand how to perform it, and improve it over the years. This is an international and primary standard to perform any type of audit.
Auditing services available in Hawaii
Besides helping you with implementing ISO standards and getting certified, our team at IQC The ISO Pros of Hawaii is also able to assist you in performing a wide range of audits.
After all, they are necessary for any company to guarantee compliance, evaluate a supplier, determine if the company meets requirements, and more.
Our team can handle any of the audits below:
- Outsourced Internal Auditing.
It is an internal audit performed by a third party to identify irregularities that were possibly missed during the company’s internal audit by itself.
- Virtual Internal Audits.
We make sure to perform the internal audit virtually to prevent a lot of paperwork in the process and also face-to-face meetings.
- Pre-assessment Audits.
Helps companies that will get certified in an ISO standard to determine if they have met all requirements before going to the official audit for certification.
- Supplier Evaluation.
Consists of evaluating the supplier for a company to determine if it is a good option based on its performance, results, quality, services, production, and more.
- Documentation Audit/Desk Audit.
Aims to evaluate the role and work done by an employee to determine if she or he is getting properly paid for. If not, it is necessary to increase the remuneration in accordance with the work of this person.
- Second Party Audits.
Customers request an external audit for a supplier to determine if it meets all mandatory requirements, can guarantee customer satisfaction, and identify the performance level.
- Supplier Audits.
Determines if the supplier is able to offer high-quality services and products to the customer or company requesting the audit based on the requirements and regulations the supplier should have met to operate.
- Compliance Audits.
Considered an independent audit since a company requests it to determine if it complies with mandatory and also voluntary standards implemented and if all legal regulations are fulfilled.
Get ISO certified in mandatory and voluntary standards
Our company, IQC The ISO Pros of Hawaii, is available for any business in the state that is looking for ISO certifications.
We can help you by providing advice, training, implementation services, or perform auditing for your business.
Just let us know what you are aiming for and we will start working on it.
IQC The ISO Pros of Hawaii can help you implement, train on, consult, and have your company and/or organization certified on the following ISO Certifications:
If you want to enjoy the above-listed benefits, contact IQC the ISO Pros of Hawaii, now. Our services are accessible in all of the below-mentioned cities: